Olive Drab Canvas Surfboard Bag
Protect your boards from the sun, dings, and scratches:
A board bag Inspired by the simplicity of the past, when things were built to last. Handmade from recycled materials, each adjustable board cover protects your unique surfboards and your car on day-to-day adventures.
- Adjustable: Roll bottom closure fits to your exact board size
- Easy To Use: Large opening makes getting your board in & out easier
- Single Fin Slit: 10ft & 11ft bags come with a slit for large single fins
- 6 & 7ft bags are 23 inches wide.
- 8 & 9ft bags are 24.5 inches wide.
- 10 & 11ft bags are 26 inches wide
- Rugged Hardware : non corrosive D-ring connections and mill-spec buckles.
- Shoulder Strap: Black Webbing Shoulder Strap Included.
- Country Of Origin: Made in USA
* We recommend choosing a size bag that is equal to or larger than your surfboard length and width.
6ft bags are made to fit 6ft boards, 7ft bags are made to fit 7ft boards, etc, etc.
Extra length is built into the bags to accommodate closing the bag and using it with the fins left on.
6 & 7ft bags are 23 inches wide.
8 & 9ft bags are 24.5 inches wide.
10 & 11ft bags are 26 inches wide
Contact us if you have any questions, or have a unique sized board! We are happy to help you match a bag to your favorite board.
45 Plastic bottles were recycled to make this bag!
- StokedPlastic- Thanks to our partner, Stoked Plastic, each bag is made from from 100% post consumer waste.
- Indonesia- Plastic waste is pulled out of the oceans surrounding indo
- Long Lasting- “Built To Last” using rugged 600D canvas similar to Cordura
- Learn More - Our Materials
own less & do more
adjust this board bag to multiple surfboard sizes. So, now you can use one bag for more than one board!
stop the roast
protect and prolong
Faro bags protect your surfboards from sun damage, melted wax, scratches, and minor dings. Helping keep your surfboards looking fresh while on the road.
so easy you will actually use it
easy on-off glide
a connivence that you wont find with normal board socks. You will actually use this bag on day-to-day surfs.
we stand behind our gear 100%. That means any product not meeting your standards or ours will be repaired, replaced, or refunded. LEARN MORE HERE!
100% post consumer waste
45+ plastic bottles
each board bag uses 45+ plastic bottles in its construction. This waste is pulled directly from the oceans surrounding Indonesia. Learn More about our materials here.
Behind The Seams:
Detailed video below of our board bags...
My husband loves it!
Im lucky enough to travel for work and need my boards! I haven’t gone anywhere without my first bag for years and it still looks new. Much more durable than anything I’ve used before and no wax sticking is so nice when you’re in a rush. Boats planes trucks vans motorcycle racks it’s all with faro. And they look good. I like knowing if I don’t lose it I’ll have it forever.
Excellent board bag!
Fantastic all purpose bag. Such a breeze to cary and fits multiple boards
The material is sturdy and fits with plenty of width